At EML, we appreciate the difficulty that employers face when they encounter workplace conflict and offer a professional mediation service which is designed to facilitate conflict resolution quickly and cost-effectively.
Delivered by our accredited consultant Isabelle Shankar, EML’s mediation service will seek to repair working relationships and resolve matters to the satisfaction of all parties concerned, outside of formal proceedings. It is a confidential and voluntary process and can be applied to a variety of situations where relationships have become difficult, strained, or appear to have broken down completely.
How does the service work?
- EML will meet with each party separately at the outset, allowing them adequate space and time to express, and reflect, on their current and future position.
- A joint meeting will then be convened at a neutral venue. At this meeting the mediator (EML) will facilitate discussion of the issues and the respective positions of the parties with a view to building a workable future focused plan of action between them.
- At all times, EML’s focus will be to support the parties in finding a mutually acceptable and amicable way of moving forward. Mediation is an empowering, future focused process.
- A successful process will conclude with EML producing a written agreement and providing copies to each of the parties concerned.
- Anything discussed during the mediation process will remain entirely confidential between the parties and should not be shared with others unless mutually agreed.
It is difficult to ensure the degree of impartiality required to achieve success when attempting informal mediation. Our professional accredited service is much more likely to yield the positive results sought. It will also utilise the most effective tools in supporting and facilitating a constructive dialogue between the parties and encourage positive action in a non-judgmental way.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our mediation services.