Employment tribunal representation is one of our core services. We’ve handled more than 4000 cases on behalf of clients, so you can be assured of having the right team in your corner. Our impressive track record of securing the most favourable outcome for our clients speaks for itself.
If you have recently been notified of a claim, or are imminently facing a hearing, we are happy to provide a free, no-obligation review of your case. Contact us for a chat.
We handle the claim from start to finish, including:
- Preparing a response to the claim within 28 days of notification
- Reviewing and advising on the merits of the claim, and the potential risks involved
- Managing disclosure of documents
- Interviewing witnesses, preparing witness statements and conducting witness briefings
- Preparing all hearing documentation
- Contact with the Tribunal, ACAS and the claimant or their representative
- Assessing the claimant’s losses and estimating any potential awards
- Exploring any scope for settlement, negotiating settlement outcomes and preparing settlement/conciliation agreements
- Undertaking all legal advocacy at Employment Tribunal Hearings
Employment Tribunal Indemnity Insurance
We have partnered with Albion* to offer an Employment Protection Scheme that complements the flexible, business-focused advice our clients expect. The policy covers all legal fees, settlements, and awards incurred by Employment Tribunal proceedings. It gives you peace of mind so if you are faced with a claim, you won’t be hit with hefty bills.
*Albion is authorised and regulated by the FCA – No: 310026.
For further information or an initial quotation for our employment tribunal service please contact us on 01942 727 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Conciliation | Claim To An Employment | Time Limit For Making A Claim | Employment Tribunal Claim | Unfair Dismissal | Time Limits | Trade Union | Types of Claim | Strict Time Limits | Claim Form | Tribunal Cases | Equal Pay| Early Conciliation Certificate | Judicial Body | Disputes Between Workers and Employers in England and Wales | Unfair Dismissal and Discrimination | Contact Acas