We will conduct a comprehensive investigation on behalf of your business so that you are in the best possible position to successfully defend any claim made against it.
Investigations can be time-consuming and complex, and in most cases they need to be managed by someone independent.
Conducting an effective and fair investigation is a critical step in any disciplinary or grievance process. It can be the difference between winning and losing a subsequent Employment Tribunal claim.
When you appoint us to conduct a disciplinary or grievance investigation on your behalf, you can be confident that the investigation will comply with all best-practice principles, so you can get on with running your business.
Our team of employment law experts are highly experienced in conducting on-site investigations across a number of industry sectors.
As part of the investigation we will:
- Review the disciplinary or grievance allegations and prepare an investigation brief
- Conduct an investigatory meeting with the employee
- Examine all relevant documentation and other evidence
- Interview any relevant witnesses, and take notes/witness statements
- Provide a full investigation report, including summary findings
- Make recommendations on any action required
Talk to us in confidence about the support we can offer.