If you are a small business owner embarking on your first steps to becoming an employer or work within a business where you have responsibility for HR but may not be qualified or have much experience in this regard, our HR Essentials course is for you.
This course gives a practical overview of the essential elements associated with the employer / employee relationship, from recruitment through to termination. The course includes hands-on activities and delegates will receive a full HR Toolkit that is theirs to keep.
The programme covers the following areas:
- Contracts of Employment
- Managing Probation
- Managing Persistent & Long Term Absence
- Equality & Diversity
- Managing Disciplinary & Grievance Process
- Managing Poor Performance
- Family Leave
- Annual Leave
- Terminations, Resignations & Redundancies
- Introduction to Employment Tribunals
Bookings are closed for this event.