ISO 45001 is the international standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
The benefits for organisations who implement it include:
- Increased organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention and continual improvement
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses
- Demonstrating brand responsibility by committing to a safe, healthy and sustainable workplace
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses, of all sizes
- Enhancement of the company’s image and credibility with potential customers and employees
- Improved employee engagement
In this free webinar we will look at the main components of ISO 45001, the key steps involved in implementing the standard and how to include employees on the journey, as well as taking a closer look at the Health and Safety practices and documentation that an organisation will need to put in place before embarking.
The webinar will be delivered on Thursday 2 December 2021 at 10:00am by Trudie Newhouse, ISO Standards Consultant at TLN Consulting, and Jo Aldersley-Howley, Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultant at Employee Management.
To register your free place, visit our Eventbrite page here.
* Registered delegates will be reviewed prior to the event and we reserve the right to make a final decision on their attendance.