There’s no denying that employee health and wellbeing, particularly mental health, has risen up the agenda for many employers over recent years. Following on from Mental Health Awareness Week, we are pleased to announce that our first face-to-face event since the pandemic will focus on this important topic.
Employers have a legal duty to protect employees’ mental health at work, as well as their physical health, and with research indicating that every £1 spent will yield £5 in return, there is also a strong financial incentive.
Join us on 14 June at The Base, Warrington for a FREE breakfast seminar, where our expert panel will discuss the importance of a Health, Safety and Wellbeing programme, and how to manage the tricky issue of absence related to mental health. We will also look at what is fast becoming a hot HR topic– the 4-day working week – and whether or not its introduction could lead to improved employee wellbeing and productivity.
- 9.00 – 9.30 Welcome and Breakfast
- 9.30 – 10.00 Health, Safety & Wellbeing – The Business Case
- 10.00 – 10.30 Mental Health Absence – how should it be managed?
- 10.30 – 11.15 The 4-day working week – What needs to be considered?
- 11.15 – 11.30 Questions and Close
Don’t delay, visit our EVENTBRITE page and register your free place today!