Since the abolition of tribunal fees in 2017, UK employers are now more likely than ever to face an employment tribunal.
This FREE half-day workshop is designed to show employers how to spot the signs and mitigate the risks of a tribunal claim. Armed with this knowledge, organisations will be better equipped to avoid the conduct, performance and interpersonal issues that often lead to tribunals and build a more motivated and engaged workforce.
If you would like advice on a specific case, our experts will be available for FREE private consultations following the morning session. A buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided. Visit Eventbrite to reserve your place.
What we’ll cover
- How to spot the signs and behaviours that signal a litigation case is building
- Tips for dealing with formal internal processes such as disciplinary and grievances.
- The Early Conciliation process and risks involved
- The key stages of managing a case once a claim is submitted
- You’ve had a bad employment tribunal experience in the past and you want your team to be better equipped to handle such claims in the future.
- You work in an industry that’s at higher risk of facing a tribunal claim and are concerned about the possible impact on your business.
- You want to expand your own or your organisation’s knowledge of the HR issues that commonly lead to employment tribunals.
- You want to be fully prepared for the possibility of facing an employment tribunal.
Who is it for?
- HR professionals and managers who want to improve, enhance or build on their knowledge of:
- how to detect a potential tribunal claim
- the interventions that will reduce exposure to tribunal claims
- Individuals looking to expand their knowledge of employment law in this area and the tribunal process in general.
- Organisations looking for external support with:
- an HR issue that could lead to a tribunal claim
- an Early Conciliation case
- a full-blown tribunal claim
9.00am – 9.30am Registration and welcome refreshments
9.30am – 10.45am Tribunal workshop: part one
10.45am – 11.00am Refreshment break
11.00am – 12.30pm Tribunal workshop: part two
12.30pm – 1.30pm Lunch
1.30pm onwards HR / ET Clinic – Complimentary one-to-one consultations with EML experts as required
Visit Eventbrite to reserve your free place.
For more information, please contact the event manager Lisa Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org