In order to assist clients to comply with their Health & Safety obligations in respect of COVID-19, our expert H&S Consultants have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Health & Safety Toolkit which includes:
● General Risk Assessment Template
Covering areas such as:
– Control of people entering the workplace
– Entry and Exit to the building
– Ensuring social distancing
– Cleaning and hygiene
– Temperature and humidity
– Travelling to/from/during work
● Building/Site Inspection Form
This control checklist accompanies the general risk assessment, allowing you to verify that all necessary measures have been implemented, and to monitor and review on an ongoing basis.
● Individual Risk Assessment Template for Vulnerable Individuals
To use in respect of any employees who have been identified as vulnerable, and who may require particular measures/adjustments in the workplace. This will also assist you in complying with relevant Employment Law provisions relating to workers who may be considered to be disabled.
● Accompanying Guidance
This will assist you to identify the appropriate control measures for your working environment.
● One hour of advice from a qualified and experienced Health & Safety Consultant
Our consultants have extensive industry experience and can assist you to tailor the risk assessment to your specific environment, or assist you with any other related Health & Safety matter (advice to be provided by telephone, email and/or virtual meeting)
The Toolkit will help you to:
- Identify and evaluate the risks present in your workplace and operations
- Decide what measures are required to adequately control those risks
- Record your actions
- Communicate the steps you are taking to your employees
The Toolkit is available as part of our H&S retainer packages, or can be purchased on a standalone basis for £300 + VAT.