With the school holidays upon us, many will be thinking about Sun, Sea and Cocktails….and if you are dealing with tricky holiday pay calculations, you may well be in need of a break!
Holiday leave entitlement and pay should be a straightforward topic but with a raft of European Court decisions in recent years it is anything but.
If you want to avoid potential grievances and unlawful deductions claims arising from underpayment of holiday pay, join our live classroom on Thursday 4 August at 10.00am where our expert Isabelle Shankar will guide you through the tricky territory of holiday calculations in more detail. Topics that will be covered include:
- Statutory holiday entitlement – Basic and additional leave
- Bank holidays – how should they be treated?
- Calculating holiday leave and pay for part-time, part-year and casual workers
- How to calculate holiday leave for workers who change their hours part way through the year or work different hours on different days
- How to treat overtime, commission and bonuses – should they be included?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is dealing with annual holiday leave or pay calculations, and needs to know the nitty gritty, or anyone looking to expand their knowledge of this complicated area of the law.
If your business is currently faced with any challenges of this nature, don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity. Register your FREE place here today!